Microsoft Office Specialist ExaminationsDemonstrate your advanced Office skills with Microsoft Office Specialist certifications.
Sit Your Exams With Us
NILC is a Certiport test centre and authorised to carry out Microsoft Office Specialist computer-based tests on a daily basis. All of our examinations are run from NILC’s learning centre based in Newport, South Wales.
What exam versions are available?
NILC can deliver Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams on the following versions:
- Microsoft Office 365 and 2019
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
How do I book my exam?
For training courses undertaken at NILC and where the examination is included, we will book this for you on your behalf.
For external candidates which are looking to book an exam at our centre your options are:
- Contact us to discuss your exam booking. We will require a few details from you and will get the exam booked in for you.
What should I bring to my exam?
Many of our exams have requirements set by the exam sponsor, so please carefully check their instructions before attending our exam centre. These will often include:
- 1 form of government issued ID ( i.e. passport, driving licence) which you will be asked to produce to the invigilator.
- Proof of booking for your examination.
- Your voucher code (if you booked the exam yourself via Certiport)
- Your Certiport account log in details (you will be required to log into your Certiport account to sit the examination).
Have a question about your exam? Get in contact with us. We're here to help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in testing.
Really good test centre, very clean and plenty of room. Also a plus that they’re open on a Saturday.
Excellent centre, plenty of availability, friendly and comforting staff. Very professional.
Very impressed with the facility. I have been here previously and will definitely return in future.
Follow us for the latest updates
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.