Presentation Skills Training Course
✅ Over 200 workshops successfully delivered
✅ Trainers with over 10 years experience
✅ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✅ Onsite and customised training courses available
✅ Welsh Government funding accepted for all courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The course is aimed at delegates who want to improve presentation skills through planning, preparation and performance. Techniques for speaking with confidence, choosing and using audio visual aids, and dealing with questions from the audience are also covered during the course.
- Fundamentals of Presenting
- How to present with confidence
- Planning and structuring a presentation
- Selling yourself and your presentation
- Organising presentation material to suit your audience
- Pre-presentation Questionnaires and fact finding.
- Presentation Styles (Formal, In Formal etc)
- Preparing for the occasion
- Preparing for your audience
- Writing your presentation
- Using PowerPoint effectively
- How to make a good impression from the start (Presentation Introduction)
- Getting your point across
Discuss the design and content for the delivery of a presentation on day 2 by all course delegates. All presentations must be planned and prepared in advance of the 2-day training course. Feedback will be provided on presentation design and content. Changes can be made if required, after receiving feedback.
Presentation Delivery and Feedback
- Course delegates each deliver a 20-minute presentation and plan the presentation environment, resources.
- Course delegates will each receive peer and trainer feedback after the presentation delivery.
- Course delegates will be given the chance to reflect and comment on their presentation experience.
- Action plans will be designed at the end of the delivery of the delegate presentations, to put development learning points into a plan to aid the future development of course delegates in delivering future presentations.
Action Plans will include the following:
- New skills and techniques developed during the training course.
- Identified improvements for future presentation delivery.
- Setting targets to support the development of identified improvements.
There is no formal assessment for this course. Candidates will however receive classroom based assessments lead by the trainer.
This course includes:
- Training from a highly experienced trainer
- Copy of course slides and materials used
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Where To Take This Course
We teach this course virtually, onsite at your offices through the UK, or at a number of our specialist training centres which are located in South Wales.
Virtual Presentation Skills Training Courses
Our live instructor-led virtual courses allow you to participate with our expert trainers and other learners, in real-time from the comfort of your home or office.
Onsite Presentation Skills Training Courses
Our onsite training courses allow you to save time, money and hassle by letting us come to you. Our experts trainers can deliver classroom courses at your offices or a location of your choosing.
Presentation Skills Training in Cardiff
Our Cardiff training centre is at: 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA – just minutes away from Sophia Gardens, Bute Park and the Principality Stadium, Cardiff central train station and the M4.
Presentation Skills Training in Newport
Our Newport training centre is at: 50 Commercial Road, Newport, NP20 2PE – a 15 minute walk away from Newport Central train station and close to main transport links for Cwmbran, Pontypool and Abergavenny.
Excel Training in Bridgend
Our Bridgend training courses take place at various venues throughout Bridgend – all of which are in close proximity to the town centre and are close to Maesteg, Pencoed and Porthcawl.
Presentation Skills Training in Swansea
Our Swansea training venue is at: The Dragon Hotel, Swansea, SA1 5LS – a 2 minute walk away from Swansea Central train station and close to main transport links for Port Talbot, Neath and Llanelli.
Why Choose NILC For Your Presentation Skills Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.