Introduction to Social Media for Business
> Over 800 workshops successfully delivered
> Classroom, Virtual and Online courses available
> Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
> Onsite and customised training courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session delivered by the same expert trainers as our classroom courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
Two-thirds of internet users worldwide regularly visit social media channels. This is a huge audience for your business to market to – if you’re not utilising these platforms and social media apps to engage with your clients and other companies, you could get left behind.
This 1-day course is for anyone who wants to learn how to implement a successful social media campaign for their business for the first time. It will cover:
- What is social media? Including a look at the different platforms and social media icons you need to be aware of
- The benefits of social media sites for businesses
- How to get started and how much time to spend on social media marketing
- The different ways of using social media
- How to run a successful social media campaign
- Social media overview
- Social media in 2020
- How social media works – pros and cons
- How social media can power up your business
- How to use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest
- Social media top tips
- How to grow your audience
- Where to find content ideas
- How to create quality content
- Introduction to social media advertising
- Useful tools and photo libraries
- Review and questions
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from a high experience Social Media trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Copy of course slides and materials used
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Start Time: 09:30am
Finish Time: 16:00pm
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Funding: ReAct and Access funding accepted
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.