Introduction to Social Media for Business Cardiff
✓ Over 800 workshops successfully delivered
✓ Trainers with over 10 years experience
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Classroom and Virtual training courses available
✓ ReAct and Access Funding Accepted
Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session to enable you to continue learning with minimal disruption.
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
Two-thirds of internet users worldwide regularly visit social media channels. This is a huge audience for your business to market to – if you’re not utilising these platforms and social media apps to engage with your clients and other companies, you could get left behind.
This 1-day course is for anyone who wants to learn how to implement a successful social media campaign for their business for the first time. It will cover:
- What is social media? Including a look at the different platforms and social media icons you need to be aware of
- The benefits of social media sites for businesses
- How to get started and how much time to spend on social media marketing
- The different ways of using social media
- How to run a successful social media campaign
- Social media overview
- Social media in 2020
- How social media works – pros and cons
- How social media can power up your business
- How to use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest
- Social media top tips
- How to grow your audience
- Where to find content ideas
- How to create quality content
- Introduction to social media advertising
- Useful tools and photo libraries
- Review and questions
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from a high experience Social Media trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Copy of course slides and materials used
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Funding: ReAct and Access funding accepted
Dates and Prices for Introduction To Social Media For Businesses
Can't find the course dates or location you're looking for?
Learn from home with our instructor led Virtual courses
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Social Media Training?
We've delivered over 800 social media workshops
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
Multiple Course Levels
Beginner to Advanced Social Media courses available
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We'll be on hand to help and answer any questions