How To Use Zoom Like A Pro Training Course
> Learn with Wales leading Zoom training provider
> Interactive hands on Zoom training sessions
> Virtual, Classroom and Onsite courses available
> Work remotely and communicate with confidence
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
Zoom has become the video conferencing and webinar tool of choice in 2020 with usage soaring from 10 million daily meeting participants in December 2019 to over 300 million in June 2020.
With ease of use and great flexibility putting it simply, Zoom’s allows you to carry out your business online whether you need to meet, collaborate or present.
This 90 minute course is for both delegates and presenters who want to learn how to make the best use of Zoom’s many features. The course includes:
- An overview of Zoom
- The features and benefits of Zoom
- How to set up or take part in a meeting or webinar
- How to avoid Zoom fatigue
- How to keep yourself and your data safe
HOW TO USE ZOOM LIKE A PRO
- Zoom overview
- Plans, format and purpose
- Features and benefits
- How to optimise audio and video settings
- Technical and hardware requirements and recommendations
- How to setup and host meetings
- Zoom etiquette and best practice
- Top Zoom tips
- Review and questions
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from a highly experienced Zoom trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Copy of course slides and materials used
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1.5 hours
Start Time: 09:30am
Finish Time: 11:00am
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Funding: ReAct and Access funding accepted
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.