Health & Safety Level 2 Training Course + Certification
> Fully accredited Health and Safety Training Courses
> Available in venues throughout Wales
> Classroom and Inhouse courses available
> Onsite and customised courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge to identify workplace hazards and contribute to the positive health and safety culture within the workplace. The qualification contains subjects which are essential in maintaining a safe working environment.
The course is split up into 4 key areas:
1. Roles and Responsibilities
2. Risk Assessment
3. Common workplace hazards
4. Accidents and Incidents in the workplace
- Identify the legal duties of the employer
- Identify the legal duties of the employee
- State the consequences for failing to comply with Health and Safety Legislation
- List the methods the employer can communicate health and safety with employees.
- Define the terms ‘hazard’, ‘risk’ and ‘control measures’
- Outline the risk assessment process
- State how a risk assessment can be used to reduce accidents and ill health at work
- State the common hazards found in the workplace
- Describe how common workplace hazards can cause harm or damage to people, organisations and property
- Describe the principle of risk control
- List examples of risk control for common workplace hazards
- Identify the categories of common workplace signage
- List the common causes of workplace accidents
- State the requirements for reporting workplace accidents
- List the factors which can contribute to causing accidents in the workplace
- State the first aid requirements in the workplace
- List the reasons why accidents should be reported to the employer
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
This course includes:
- Training from a certified Health & Safety trainer
- Course Handbook
- Awarding Body Examination
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Health & Safety Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.