CISM Certified Information Security Manager Certification Preparation Training Course
> Certification Preparation Training Course
> Available in venues throughout Wales
> Classroom and Virtual courses available
> Onsite and customised courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
CISM® is the most prestigious and demanding qualification for Information Security Managers around the globe today. This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite peer network who have the ability to constantly learn and relearn the growing opportunities/ challenges in Information Security Management.
Our CISM exam preparation course provides an in-depth coverage of contents across the five CISM domains with a clear focus on building concepts and solving ISACA released CISM exam questions. The course is an intense training and hard-core exam preparation for ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) Examination.
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Introduction to Information Security Governance
- Effective Information Security Governance
- Governance and Third Party Relationships
- Information Security Metrics
- Information Security Governance Metrics
- Information Security Strategy
- Information Security Strategy Development
- Strategy Resources and Constraints
- Other Frameworks
- Action Plans to Implement Strategy
- Governance of Enterprise IT
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Risk Management
- Risk Management Overview
- Risk Assessment
- Information Asset Classification
- Assessment Management
- Information Resource Valuation
- Recovery Time Objectives
- Security Control Baselines
- Risk Monitoring
- Training and Awareness
- Information Risk Management Documentation
Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Program Management Overview
- Information Security Program Objectives
- Information Security Program Concepts
- Information Security Program Technology Resources
- Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Program Framework
- Information Security Program Roadmap
- Enterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA)
- Security Program Management and Administration
- Security Program Services and Operational Activities
- Security Program Metrics and Monitoring
- Measuring Operational Performance
- Common Information Security Program Challenges
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management
- Incident Management Overview
- Incident Management Procedures
- Incident Management Resources
- Incident Management Objectives
- Incident Management Metrics and Indicators
- Defining Incident Management Procedures
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Post Incident Activities and Investigation
- ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy Versus Law Within an Organisation
- Ethics and the Internet IAB
- Certified Information Security Manager
Security professionals with 3-5 years of front-line experience; Information security managers or those with management responsibilities; Information security staff, information security assurance providers who require an in-depth understanding of information security management including: CISO’s, CIO’s, CSO’s, privacy officers, risk managers, security auditors and compliance personnel, BCP / DR personnel, executive and operational managers responsible for assurance functions.
This course includes:
- Training from a certified CISM trainer
- CISM courseware and study materials
Course Key Points
Duration: 4 day
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your CISM Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Follow us for the latest updates
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.