✓ Fully Accredited ITIL® Course by Peoplecert
✓ Includes Course Materials, Exams & Certificates
✓ Expert Instructors with 5 star customer rating
✓ Exams taken in classroom, not online
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This highly practical course is designed to show students “how” to implement service improvements based around ITIL’s philosophy of ‘Adopt and Adapt’. It has a holistic syllabus and combines all 9 guiding principles of service improvement, the Service Improvement Approach, Communication, Metrics and Measurement, Communication, and Organizational Change Management with practical exercises and exam technique. The course acts as a full preparation for the ITIL practitioner examination which is sat at the end of the 3 day event.
After completing the course, students are familiar with the following aspects of ITIL:
- Understand how to define services in terms of value, cost, outcomes and risk
- Using the guiding principles of service improvement
- Anchoring programmes to the service improvement approach
- Appreciate and act on organizational change principles
- Be able to define and report using meaningful metrics
- Plan effective communications for improvement
- Be ready to sit the ITIL practitioner examination
Service Management Concepts
- Adopt and Adapt
- VOCR – Value, outcomes, costs and risks
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it Simple
Service improvement Approach
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we know we’ve arrived?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
Organisational Change Management (OCM)
- What is OCM?
- Sources of resistance
- People transition
- Stakeholder management
- Sponsor management
- Resistance management
Metrics and Measurements
- CSFs and KPIs
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Issues caused by poor communication
- Benefits of good communication
- Communication essentials
- Communication principles
- Communication types
The course leads up to the Axelos ITIL practitioner exam. Successfully passing (70%) the 1 hour 45 minute, open book examination, consisting of 40 case study based multiple-choice questions, leads to the ITIL practitioner certificate. This is worth 3 credits towards the ITIL expert award. This version of the course involves preparing and sitting the exam at the end of the class.
Exam is included in the course fee.
- Day 1 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 2 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 3 – 09:00am – 17:00pm – Practitioner exam taken at approximately 15:00pm.
The following will be included in this ITIL Practitioner training course:
- ITIL® Practitioner level Examination
- Pre-course learning material
- ITIL course materials
- Accredited ITIL® Instructor
Dates and Prices for ITIL Practitioner
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Why Choose NILC For Your ITIL Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world Service Management experience
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Exams taken in the classroom during the course
Courses available at our venues or your offices