Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
In this Microsoft Office 365 for Administrators training course delegates will learn how to deploy and manage the Office 365 Environment, Services and Web Applications.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Setup and manage users and subscriptions in Office 365
- Keep Office 365 running smoothly
- Provide user support
Using the Portal and Creating Users
- Creating New Users
- Assigning Roles
Domains in Office 365
- Registering Domains in Office 365
- Domain Administrators tasks
Subscriptions and Support in Office 365
- Managing Subscriptions and Licences
- Support via Service Requests
Skype for Business Setup
- Setting up Users and their features/settings
- Installing the Skype for Business Client
- Managing Sites
- Creating and Managing SharePoint Sub Sites
- Site Users and Groups
- Setting Permission Levels
- Assigning Permissions to Users/Groups
- Site Collection Administration
NILC reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without prior notice to the customer.
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.