Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
In this Microsoft Office 365 for End Users Administrators training course delegates will learn how to use Office Web Apps, and OneDrive to gain a better understanding of how they all interact with one another in the cloud.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and navigate within the cloud and OneDrive
- Use WebApps e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word
The Cloud and Office 365 Applications
- How to access applications and documents through a browser
- How to work collaboratively with Office 365 through OneDrive
- Office Online Apps: the online companions to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Save and share documents from Office
Introducing Cloud Computing
- Identify and Outline the Component Products in Office 365 including Outlook Web App, Office Online Apps and OneDrive
- Navigating around Office 365
- Customising the Office 365 Nav Bar
- Updating your Profile in Office 365
Overview of Outlook Online
- Working with Email and Folders
- Outlook People and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- Outlook Tasks in the Web App
- Setting Outlook Options, Signatures, Automatic Replies and Rules
- Using Word, Excel and PowerPoint in the Web
- Main differences in using Web Apps
- Office365 Application ‘Cloud Features’
- Synchronising files using the OneDrive background app
What is OneDrive for Business?
- Navigating around OneDrive
- Accessing Content in OneDrive
- Using the Office Online Apps
- Sharing Documents and Collaborating
- Connecting Microsoft Office to OneDrive
- Creating Documents and Saving to OneDrive
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.