Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
In this Microsoft Planner Introduction level training course delegates will learn how to create new plans, use Boards and Buckets to organise tasks, create and assign tasks, add members, set due dates to update a project’s status and share files with team members.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Use Planner to organise and manage tasks and projects.
MS Planner Overview
- The Use of Planner 365
- Interlinked Applications
Creating a Plan / Group
- Creating and Managing a Plan
- Creating a Group
Using Buckets and Tasks
- Using Buckets
- Creating Tasks
- Adding and Assigning Tasks to others
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task’s status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Sorting Tasks into buckets
- Changing the View
- Using charts to view progress
- Adding Tasks whilst in Chart View
- Changing the Group
- Re-assigning Tasks
- Using Notebook
Mail and Calendar
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: ½ day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.