Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Power Automate training course (formerly Microsoft Flow), gives you a detailed overview on creating the automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data and much more. During the training, you will learn to create and mange the automate process and how to streamline repetitive tasks and paperless processes.
Microsoft Flow/Power Automate
- What is Power Automate
- What is a flow
- What are the Flow Types?
- Understanding the Flow workspace
Flow Creation (from a Template)
- The Flow Template Library
- Creating automation from a template
- Adding details to a template
- Checking a Flow Template
- Testing a Flow from a template
- Using a Flow.
Creating a Flow (from Scratch)
- Understanding Triggers and setting triggers
- Understanding Actions
- Understanding Conditions
- Setting Variables
- Understanding Looping
Where Flows Can be Built From
- Flow Creation in
Building Flows in Teams
- How to Create a flow in Teams (the flow tab)
- Sending Notifications to the Team
- Using adaptive cards
Maintaining and Managing Your Flow
- Monitoring Flow Runs
- Taking Advantage of the Flow UI
- Tracking data (action items in approvals or business process flows)
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Course Materials: Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.