Power BI Intermediate Training Course
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
In this Power BI Intermediate level course delegates will explore some more of the advanced features of Power BI by utilising queries to extract data and running DAX calculations.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Analyse, transform and present data
- Set up queries to extract and transform data
- Create efficient data models
- Introducing DAX and Computations in Power BI
- Importing Data and Creating a simple Report
- Applying Conditional Formats
- Creating Computed Columns
- Creating Measures
- Grouping Data and Creating Visualisations
- Creating KPIs
- Creating Conditional Columns
- Modelling Data
- Using relationships to improve the ability to analyse data
- Pivoting and Grouping Data
- Creating Conditional Columns
- Creating Tables from existing Data
- Importing Data via a database query
- Exploring DAX Further – 3 useful expression templates
- Improving Reports and Outputs
- Working with multiple report pages
- Adding Graphics and drawing elements to Reports
- Exporting data to CSV
- Exporting data to PowerPoint
- Exporting Data to Excel
- Creating a Power BI Template
- Creating a Power BI App
NILC reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without prior notice to the customer.
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Course Materials: Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.