Microsoft SharePoint Online End User Training Course
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft SharePoint Online End User course is designed to familiarise SharePoint site users with the basics of its operation concentrating on navigation, document library and list management.
A core part of Office 365, SharePoint lets you manage content and collaborate seamlessly (in Office applications) with fellow workers to create/co-author documents, connect and work within teams, analyse data and make decisions. Microsoft SharePoint is a portal-based collaboration and document management tool for automating business processes, creating business applications and building company intranets.
At the end of this Microsoft SharePoint 2019 End Users course, delegates will be able to:
- View, search and upload and manage a variety of different document types to a SharePoint site.
- Create simple content types and integrate with other Office products
Introduction To SharePoint Sites
- Sites, Libraries, Lists, Users and Pages
- Ribbon Bar interface Vs new menu
Connecting To SharePoint Sites In The Browser
- SharePoint screen layout and Links
- Search results and refinements
- Uploading documents into Libraries
- Connecting Library to Windows Explorer
- Creating Folders
- Inviting others into Folder
- Viewing and editing documents
- Editing Document Properties in the Metadata Panel
- Checking Documents out and in
- Version control
- Sorting and filtering documents
- Copying and downloading documents
- Deleting and recycling documents
- Sharing documents with durable links
- Adding libraries as locations
- Document features and properties in Office
- Integrating Outlook with SharePoint
- List types – calendar, links, tasks
- List features
- Custom Lists – Column types and properties
- Importing Spreadsheets as Custom Lists
- Sharing Documents, List Items and Pages
- Following documents and sites
- Creating Document and Library Alerts
NILC reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without prior notice to the customer.
This course consist of in-class practice assessments. There is no formal assessment available for this course.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.