Microsoft Excel Advanced Training Course
✅ Learn with Wales leading Microsoft Office training provider
✅ Classroom, Virtual and Online courses available
✅ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✅ Onsite and customised training courses available
✅ Welsh Government funding accepted for all courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyse worksheet data, utilise data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
- Advanced Charts
- Conditional Formatting Formulas
- Data Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Formulas & Functions
- Consolidated Formulas
- Date Formulas and Functions
- Referencing Formulas
- Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Nested Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Lookup Functions (VLookup, HLookup)
- Mathematical Functions (Sumif)
- Statistical Functions (Countif)
- Text Functions (Trim, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate)
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live, Onsite and Online