Microsoft Excel for Mac Users Training Course
> Learn with Wales leading Microsoft Office training provider
> Classroom, Virtual and Online courses available
> Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
> Onsite and customised training courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Excel for Mac Users training course follows the same content as our popular Windows based Excel courses, but is tailored towards Mac users.
Courses can be bespoke to your requirements or can be delivered at the following levels:
- Introduction level course
- Intermediate level course
- Advanced level course
- Customised course
- The Excel Environment
- Copying, Moving and Deleting Information
- Copying, Moving, Resizing and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Using the Format Painter
- Formatting in Excel (Border and Shading, Cell Formatting)
- Wrap Text feature
- Merge and Centre feature
- Text Alignment and Text Formatting
- Creating basic formulas using mathematical operators (+,-,/ and *)
- Using BODMAS rules to create formulas
- Creating Percentage formulas
- Absolute Cell Referencing (using Dollar ($ signs) in formulas)
- Managing Worksheets (Insert, Delete, Rename, Move, Copy worksheets and colouring worksheet tabs)
- Using and Managing the Autosum feature (Sum and Average feature)
- Using Excel Functions:
- Sum Function and Average Function
- Max Function and Min Function
- Count Function
- Paste special features
- Charts and Formatting Charts
- Conditional Formatting and Conditional Formulas
- Security (adding protection)
- Sub totalling information
- Filtering and advanced filtering
- Named cells, ranges and using names in formulas
- Database functions
- Linking formulas & functions
- Mixed reference formulas
- Auditing Formulas
- Freeze Panes
- Printing using freeze panes and Print Area
- Advanced Charts and Linking Charts to Other Applications
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- Data Validation
- Pivot Tables
- Formulas & Functions
- Consolidated Formulas
- Date Formulas and Functions
- Referencing Formulas
- Error Functions
- Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Nested Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Lookup Functions (VLookup, HLookup)
- Mathematical Functions (Sumif, Sumifs)
- Statistical Functions (Countif, Countifs, Averageif, Averageifs,
- Text Functions (Trim, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate)
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live, Onsite and Online
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
What Our Customers Say
I just wanted to say that Richard was lovely and calmed my nerves. He is fantastic in presenting this training. I found it to be very informative and has provided me with a platform of confidence in which to build on.
I have just completed 2 training courses with NILC and was made to feel confident by Julie the tutor. She had excellent teaching skills and made both training courses very enjoyable.
The excel training course I attended recently was so beneficial to my future career. I would like to thank Richard for his expertise and knowledge which has allowed me to feel confident in excel.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Excel Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Multiple Course Levels
Standard and specialist Excel courses available
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We'll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Microsoft Excel Courses
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.