Microsoft Excel Introduction Training Course
✅ Learn with Wales leading Microsoft Office training provider
✅ Classroom, Virtual and Online courses available
✅ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✅ Onsite and customised training courses available
✅ Welsh Government funding accepted for all courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel training course, delegates will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- The Excel Environment
- Copying, Moving and Deleting Information
- Copying, Moving, Resizing and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Using the Format Painter
- Formatting in Excel (Border and Shading, Cell Formatting)
- Wrap Text feature
- Merge and Centre feature
- Text Alignment and Text Formatting
- Creating basic formulas using mathematical operators (+,-,/ and *)
- Using BODMAS rules to create formulas
- Creating Percentage formulas
- Absolute Cell Referencing (using Dollar ($ signs) in formulas)
- Managing Worksheets (Insert, Delete, Rename, Move, Copy worksheets and colouring worksheet tabs)
- Using and Managing the Autosum feature (Sum and Average feature)
- Using Excel Functions:
- Sum Function and Average Function
- Max Function and Min Function
- Count Function
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live, Onsite and Online