Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Access Advanced level training course is designed for students who intend to design databases at an advanced level and/or want to improve existing Access databases. The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to design and create a multi-table database and automate operations using macros and have a general understanding of the programming environment in Microsoft Access.
- Creating Basic Forms using the Form Wizard
- Creating Forms in Design View
- Designing Forms
- Creating a Dashboard Form
- Modifying Form Fields
- Controlling Field Tab Order
- Combo Box Control
- Form List Control
- Creating a Sub Form
- Form Field Calculations
- Form Option Group
- Creating a Tabbed Form
- Form Macro Buttons
- Conditional Formatting using Forms
- Creating Basic Reports using the Report Wizard
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Designing Reports
- Modifying Report Fields
- Report Calculations
- Report Header and Footer Controls
- Conditional Formatting using Reports
- Printing Reports
- Creating and Running Basic Macros
- Autoexec Macro
- Editing a Basic Macro
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises. For accredited Microsoft Access courses options please contact us.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Course Materials: Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.