Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Access Intermediate level training course is designed for students who are already able to create, edit, and print Access databases on Windows. In this course, students will learn advanced formatting, use Access tools, create and manage tables, and work with database queries.
- Table Lookup Fields
- Modifying Lookup Fields
- Setting Table Default Values
- Table Mandatory Fields
- Referential Data Integrity
- Examining Northwinds Database Table Relationships
- Database Documenter
- Creating a Simple Wizard Query
- Creating a Query in Design View
- Setting Query Criteria
- Manipulating Queries (Sorting, Hiding Fields)
- Creating Action Queries (Make Table, Update, Append, Delete)
- Using the Query Builder
- Creating Calculation Queries
- Creating a Cross Tab Query
- Total Grouping Queries
- Creating Parameter Queries
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises. For accredited Microsoft Access courses please contact us.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Course Materials: Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.