Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tasks and notes.
- Work with signatures and themes.
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
- Creating and Managing E-mail Rules
- Creating an E-mail Template
- Managing Out of Office E-mails
- Inserting E-mail Item
- Creating and Modifying an E-mail Chart
- Managing Junk E-mails
- Creating and Updating a Journal
- Importing Contacts from a file
- Creating an Appointment and Recurring Appointment
- Creating a Meeting and Recurring Meeting
- Scheduling and Rescheduling a Meeting
- Sharing and Displaying Calendars
- Creating and Assigning a Task
- Creating and Assigning a Recurring Task
- Updating a Task Status
- Using Mail Merge in Outlook
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.