Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with new features in Outlook
- Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Work with the Backstage View.
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Work with calendars and contacts.
- The Outlook Environment
- Outlook Views i.e. To-Do Bar
- Email Concepts
- Creating and Formatting a New E-mail
- Send an E-mail
- Using E-mail CC and BCC
- Forwarding an E-mail
- Creating an E-mail Signature
- Modifying and Applying E-mail Signatures
- Inserting E-mail Attachments
- Creating a Folder and Sub Folder Structure
- Moving, Copying and Deleting E-mails
- Searching for E-mails
- Delivery E-mail Options
- Recalling a Sent E-mail
- Inserting Objects into an E-mail, i.e. Table, SmartArt
- Inserting E-mail Quick Parts
- Categorising E-mails
- Creating Contacts
- Creating Group Contacts
- Managing Contact Views
- Creating an E-mail Business Card
- Using Outlook Notes
- Formatting Notes
- Using Outlook Options
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.