Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with new features in Outlook
- Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Work with the Backstage View.
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Work with calendars and contacts.
- The Outlook Environment
- Outlook Views i.e. To-Do Bar
- Email Concepts
- Creating and Formatting a New E-mail
- Send an E-mail
- Using E-mail CC and BCC
- Forwarding an E-mail
- Creating an E-mail Signature
- Modifying and Applying E-mail Signatures
- Inserting E-mail Attachments
- Creating a Folder and Sub Folder Structure
- Moving, Copying and Deleting E-mails
- Searching for E-mails
- Delivery E-mail Options
- Recalling a Sent E-mail
- Inserting Objects into an E-mail, i.e. Table, SmartArt
- Inserting E-mail Quick Parts
- Categorising E-mails
- Creating Contacts
- Creating Group Contacts
- Managing Contact Views
- Creating an E-mail Business Card
- Using Outlook Notes
- Formatting Notes
- Using Outlook Options
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house