Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint training course is for PowerPoint users who want to build upon their basic skills.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create customised presentations with templates
- Add special effects
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks
- Create custom shows
- Creating and Applying Multiple Slide Masters
- Designing and Inserting New Slides
- Linking PowerPoint with other Applications
- Creating a PowerPoint Chart from Excel data
- Inserting Objects into MS PowerPoint
- Inserting Sections and Deleting Sections
- Setting and Modifying Slide Tabs
- Modifying Slide Line Spacing
- Using Text Effects
- Converting Text into SmartArt
- Creating and Modifying a presentation Flowchart
- Creating Slide Background Designs
- Hiding and Un-hiding slides
- Importing Slides into a presentation
- Creating an Outline presentation
- Slide Show Setup
- Custom Slide Shows
- Saving Slides as Pictures
- Inserting comments into a Presentation
- Inserting hyperlinks into a Presentation
- Merging Shapes in PowerPoint
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.