Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Intermediate Microsoft Word training course is designed for students who are already able to create, edit, and print Word documents on Windows. In this course, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Word advanced editing tools.
- Work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Adjust page orientation and layout.
- Work with columns.
- Work with page and section breaks.
- Change document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
- Mail Merge
- Inserting Section Breaks
- Managing Headers and Footers in Sections
- Creating and Managing Styles
- Inserting and Modifying Columns
- Paragraph Control and Settings
- Formatting Documents
- Inserting Images and Controlling Images
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house