Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Intermediate Microsoft Word training course is designed for students who are already able to create, edit, and print Word documents on Windows. In this course, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Word advanced editing tools.
- Work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Adjust page orientation and layout.
- Work with columns.
- Work with page and section breaks.
- Change document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
- Creating and Modifying Complex Tables
- Creating and Modifying Table Formulas
- Inserting Section Breaks
- Managing Headers and Footers in Sections
- Inserting and Linking Text Boxes
- Creating and Managing Styles
- Inserting and Modifying Columns
- Inserting Quick Parts and managing the Building Block Organiser
- Using Advanced Find and Replace Techniques
- Creating and Modifying Charts in MS Word
- Inserting and Modifying SmartArt
- Inserting and Modifying WordArt
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Word Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Multiple Course Levels
Standard and Specialist Word courses available
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We'll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Follow us for the latest updates
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.