Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
Microsoft Word is a graphical word processing application, designed to enable users to create, edit, format and save word documents.
This course is designed to provide delegates with an introduction to the main operations of Microsoft Word. After completing this course, delegates will be familiar enough to use Microsoft Word on a day-to-day basis.
- The Word Environment
- Entering Text into a document
- Opening and Closing a document
- Using Save and Save As
- Copying, Moving and Deleting Information
- Using the Format Painter
- Changing Text Case
- Formatting in Word (Border and Shading, Font Formatting)
- Page Setup control
- Changing Page Margins and Page Orientation
- Inserting a Date
- Inserting a Symbol
- Inserting Bullets and Numbered Bullets
- Inserting Pictures and Shapes
- Modifying and Resizing Pictures and Shapes
- Adding and Modifying Spacing
- Setting and Modifying Indents
- Setting and Modifying Tabs
- Using the Show and Hide feature
- Inserting and Deleting a Page Break
- Creating, Formatting and Modifying a Table
- Using Find and Replace
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (classroom & onsite courses only)
- Detailed course notes and sample exercises
- Full colour course manual
- Free online training videos
- Refreshments (classroom courses only)
- A recording of the training course (virtual courses only)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.