Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session delivered by the same expert trainers as our classroom courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Sage 50 Accounts Level 1 training course is suitable for complete beginners to Sage Accounts. After completing the course you will be able to complete:
- Software navigation
- Company settings
- Access rights
- Configuring the chart of accounts
- Setting up customer, supplier and nominal records
- Entering your customer and supplier opening balances
- Entering your nominal opening balances
- Use shortcut keys and navigate around your software
- Deal with company settings and access rights
- Backup, restore and check your data
- Configure the chart of accounts
- Create and maintain nominal records and budgets
- Prepare, plan and post opening balances
- Set up customer details, defaults, terms and status
- Set up supplier details, defaults and terms
- Work with bank, cash, credit card payments and receipts
- Post invoices and credit notes
- Record customer receipts and disputed items
- Post payments, match credit notes and payments on account
- Post journals
- Check and correct transactions
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Sage trainer
- Computer/Laptop to use for the duration of the course (excluding virtual courses)
- Detailed course notes
- Practice exam
- Certification exam
- Sage official certificate (on passing the exam)
- Refreshments (excluding virtual courses)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Exam(s): Included – taken during course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.