Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Sage 50 Accounts Level 2 training course builds upon the Sage 50 Accounts Level 1 training course and is suitable for users who are familiar with the Sage 50 Accounts application and are looking to expand into more complex areas. After completing the course you will be able to:
- Supplier invoices, credits and payments
- Customer invoices, credits, receipts and refunds
- Journal entries
- Bank, cash and credit card transactions
- Recurring items
- Correcting transactions
- Safeguarding your data
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Apply search criteria, multiple searches and wild cards
- Review the ageing frequency on outstanding invoices, age invoices and produce ageing reports
- Understand the different types of customer correspondence
- Flag invoices in dispute, write off customer or supplier transactions and adjust VAT accordingly
- Set up and process recurring transactions
- Set up and post depreciation and dispose of an asset
- Set up and process prepayments and accruals
- Deal with the VAT return and run the year end
- Produce profit and loss, balance sheet, budget reports, departmental reports and transfer basic information to Microsoft® Excel and Word
- Understand and interpret the results from your management reports
50 Accounts Level 2
This hour-long examination consists of program simulations, “drag and drop” exercises and multiple-choice questions. Learners will sit the exam during the afternoon session of Day 2. A Sage Certified Pass is valid for two years. You also have the opportunity to practice using the Sample Exam, before you take your live exam.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Sage trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course (excluding virtual courses)
- Detailed course notes
- Practice exam
- Certification exam
- Sage official certificate (on passing the exam)
- Refreshments (excluding virtual courses)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Exam(s): Included – taken during the course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Sage Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world experience of Sage
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses with exams
Trusted & Accredited
Courses which include the official Sage certification
No Hidden Charges
Exams and course materials are all provided
High Pass Rates
Our Sage courses have high pass rates
Post Course Support
We'll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.