Sage Payroll Level 2 Training Course + Certification
> Fully Accredited Courses Certified by Sage
> Classroom and Virtual courses with exams included
> High pass rates for Accounts and Payroll courses
> Bespoke Sage training courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Sage Payroll Level 2 course is aimed at those who need to process Payroll on a Sage 50 system. After completing the course you will be able to:
- Processing a payroll run
- Using Reset Payments
- Applying the minimum/living wage
- Correcting errors
- Processing starters and leavers
- Period end routines
- Processing the nominal link to Sage Accounts
- Advancing holiday pay
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines
- Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll
Payroll Level 1
This hour-long examination consists of program simulations, “drag and drop” exercises and multiple-choice questions. Learners will sit the exam during the afternoon session of Day 2. A Sage Certified Pass is valid for two years. You also have the opportunity to practice using the Sample Exam, before you take your live exam.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Sage trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Detailed course notes
- Practice exam
- Certification exam
- Sage official certificate (on passing the exam)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Exam(s): Included – taken during the course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and Onsite
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Have a specific problem you need to fix or looking for some help and support with Sage?
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.