Sage Payroll Level 3 Training Course + Certification
> Fully Accredited Courses Certified by Sage
> Classroom and Virtual courses with exams included
> High pass rates for Accounts and Payroll courses
> Bespoke Sage training courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Sage Payroll Level 3 course is aimed at those who need to process Payroll on a Sage 50 system. After completing the course you will be able to:
- Attachment of earnings orders
- Setting up and process a student loan
- Processing statutory sick pay
- Processing statutory maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Setting up pay reviews
- Entering holiday details and absences
- Producing the Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Historical reporting
- Editing payslips
- Process statutory payments including
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Maternity Pay
- Paternity Pay
- Allocate and process Attachment of Earnings
- Create and administrate Holiday schemes and employee absence
- Produce historical reports including payslips
- Amend payslips and create basic reports in the Report Designer tool
Payroll Level 1
This hour-long examination consists of program simulations, “drag and drop” exercises and multiple-choice questions. Learners will sit the exam during the afternoon session of Day 2. A Sage Certified Pass is valid for two years. You also have the opportunity to practice using the Sample Exam, before you take your live exam.
This course includes:
- Training from an experienced Sage trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Detailed course notes
- Practice exam
- Certification exam
- Sage official certificate (on passing the exam)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Exam(s): Included – taken during the course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and Onsite
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Have a specific problem you need to fix or looking for some help and support with Sage?
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.