Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Aberystwyth Training Course + Certification (AgilePM)
> Fully Accredited Agile Project Management courses by APMG
> High pass rates for Foundation and Practitioner exams
> Classroom and Virtual courses with exams included
> ReAct, Access and ELCAS funding accepted
> Exclusively presented in association with aims4change
> Aims4change named as a Market Leader by Course Conductor
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This accredited course is designed for Project Managers, who require an understanding of the agile approach and/or who are intending to run projects using the DSDM® framework. The course will also benefit agile team members and Senior Managers who may be investigating the implications of adopting Agile Project Management within their organisation. It is also designed to equip practising Project Managers with the confidence to sit the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner qualifications.
This AgilePM course is presented exclusively in association with aims4change. The Spring 2020 AgilePM Trusted Training Radar report by Course Conductor named aims4change as a ‘Leader’ for AgilePM training.
The following topics will be covered:
- Course Introduction
- What is Agile?
- Choosing the right approach
- Agile Project Management – the basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Evening work: as directed by the trainer
- Review Day 1 and evening work
- Agile Project Management
- AgilePM Processes and Products (part 1)
- AgilePM Processes and Products (part 2 – Foundation)
- AgilePM Process and Products (part 3 – from Exploration & Engineering)
- Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Evening work: as directed by the trainer
- Review Day 2 and evening work
- Agile Control
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- AgilePM Foundation Examination
- Marking and results
- Practitioner Course only: Evening work: as directed by the trainer
- AgilePM Practitioner Examination Objectives and Guidance
- AgilePM Review
- AgilePM Practitioner Examination Workshops
- AgilePM Practitioner Examination
- End of Practitioner Course
Presented in association with aims4change.
The AgilePM® Foundation Exam is of 40 minutes duration and consists of 50 multiple choice questions. A Pass is 25 correct answers. The exams are marked by the trainer immediately following the exam and the results are available within an hour.
The AgilePM® Practitioner Exam is a paper of 2.5 hours duration. There are 4 Objective Test style questions to be answered in the 2.5 hours and the candidate may use an annotated manual. Each question is worth 20 marks and the candidate must score 40/80 to be successful. Results for this exam will be received within 7 – 10 working days.
- Training and exam preparation from an approved AgilePM trainer
- Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner exams (taken in class)
- Agile Project Management Practitioner certificate (on passing both exams)
- Agile Project Management Handbook version 2.0
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (on passing the exams)
- Detailed course notes
- Sample exam
Course Key Points
Duration: 4 days
Start Time: 09:00am
Finish Time: 17:00pm
Pre-course Reading: 2-4 Hours
Exam(s): Included – taken during course
Practice Exams: Included
Manual: Official Agile handbook included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and Onsite
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.