PRINCE2 Foundation Training Course + Certification
> Fully Accredited PRINCE2® Courses by PeopleCert
> Classroom and Virtual courses with exams included
> Includes official PRINCE2® Manual, Exams & Certificates
> Foundation exam taken during the 3-day course
> ReAct, Access and ELCAS Funding Accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This course is designed to provide delegates with a working understanding of the PRINCE2 structured project management method. It will enable them to use the method when working within a PRINCE2 project and to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
The course equips delegates to take the Foundation examination, but also to understand the broad range of PRINCE2’s principles, key themes, processes and techniques. The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
Delegates are required to undertake preliminary study using the Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
- Introduction to projects and project management
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- Foundation Examination and results
Presented in association with aims4change.
Foundation Level Exam
- Tests you on the terminology and concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Exam time: 60 minutes
- Multiple-choice style: 60 questions
- Pass mark: 55% or more
- Closed-book exam (i.e. no reference materials are allowed during the exam)
- Provisional results given by trainer the same-day
- PeopleCert emails your official results and e-certificate approximately 5-7 business days after completing the course
- Pre-course reading list
- PRINCE2 official manual (excluding ELC funded candidates as per MOD rules)
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 trainer
- Exam preparation for Foundation exam
- Foundation exam
- Detailed Foundation course notes
- Sample exams
- Refreshments (excluding ELC funded candidates as per MOD rules)
Course Key Points
Duration: 3 days
Start Time: 09:00am
Finish Time: 17:00pm
Pre-course Reading: 4 Hours
Exam(s): Included – taken during course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Manual: Official PRINCE2 manual included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and Onsite
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.