CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions Certification Preparation Training Course
> Certification Preparation Training Course
> Available in venues throughout Wales
> Classroom and Virtual courses available
> Onsite and customised courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions course provides a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and Wireless LAN Controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. Network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking are also covered at a foundation level.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam.
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Introducing the Host-To-Host Communications Model
- Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Introducing LANs
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Starting a Switch
- Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Configuring Static Routing
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing System Monitoring
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Implementing Device Hardening
- Get Started with Cisco CLI
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a RADIUS Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using WPA2 PSK Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Configure and Verify Port Security
This course prepares candidates to take the 200-301 – Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam (CCNA).
Please note the exam is not included in the course and must be book separately through Pearson Vue.
This course includes:
- Training from an certified Cisco trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Official Cisco press course manual
- Online labs
Course Key Points
Duration: 5 days
Exam(s): Not Included
Practice Exam(s): Not Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Cisco Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Follow us for the latest updates
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.