Microsoft Azure Administrator Training Course (AZ-104)
> Certification Preparation Training Course
> Available in venues throughout Wales
> Classroom and Virtual courses available
> Onsite and customised courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Module 1: Identity
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
Lab : Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Secure and manage identities with Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and manage users and groups.
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
Lab : Manage Subscriptions and RBACLab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Implement and manage Azure subscriptions and accounts.
- Implement Azure Policy, including custom policies.
- Use RBAC to assign permissions.
Module 3: Azure Administration
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- ARM Templates
Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Leverage Azure Resource Manager to organize resources.
- Use the Azure Portal and Cloud Shell.
- Use Azure PowerShell and CLI.
- Use ARM Templates to deploy resources.
Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
Lab : Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement virtual networks and subnets.
- Configure public and private IP addressing.
- Configure network security groups.
- Configure Azure Firewall.
- Configure private and public DNS zones.
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
Lab : Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Configure VNet Peering.
- Configure VPN gateways.
- Choose the appropriate intersite connectivity solution.
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
Lab : Implement Traffic Management
- Configure network routing including custom routes and service endpoints.
- Configure an Azure Load Balancer.
- Configure and Azure Application Gateway.
Module 7: Azure Storage
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
Lab : Manage Azure storage
- Create Azure storage accounts.
- Configure blob containers.
- Secure Azure storage.
- Configure Azure files shares and file sync.
- Manage storage with tools such as Storage Explorer.
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
Lab : Manage virtual machines
- Plan for virtual machine implementations.
- Create virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine availability, including scale sets.
- Use virtual machine extensions.
Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
Lab : Implement Web AppsLab : Implement Azure Container InstancesLab : Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- Create an app service plan.
- Create a web app.
- Implement Azure Container Instances.
- Implement Azure Kubernetes Service.
Module 10: Data Protection
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
Lab : Implement Data Protection
- Backup and restore file and folders.
- Backup and restore virtual machines.
Module 11: Monitoring
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
Lab : Implement Monitoring
- Use Azure Monitor.
- Create Azure alerts.
- Query using Log Analytics.
- Use Network Watcher.
This course prepares candidates to take the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam.
Please note the exams are not included in the course and must be book separately through Pearson Vue
This course includes:
- Training from an certified Microsoft trainer
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Microsoft official training course materials
- Online labs (if applicable)
Course Key Points
Duration: 4 days
Exam(s): Not Included
Practice Exam(s): Not Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.