Integrating MDM and Cloud Services with System Center Configuration Manager (20703-2) Training Course
> Certification Preparation Training Course
> Available in venues throughout Wales
> Classroom and Virtual courses available
> Onsite and customised courses available
> ReAct and Access funding accepted
Learn from anywhere - we offer this course as a live instructor-led online virtual course that allows you to access classroom training wherever you are
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This is a two-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that describes the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This course covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure. It also describes how to manage mobile devices by using methods such as on-premises mobile device management and Exchange Server integration.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager.
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devices
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support the Internet and MDM
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
Lab : Preparing for cloud integration
- Activating an Azure trial subscription
- Configuring and enabling directory syncing
Lab : Implementing PKI for Configuration Manager site systems and clients
- Creating certificate templates for Configuration Manager services
- Deploying certificates to Configuration Manager
Lab : Configuring cloud-based distribution points
- Creating and exporting an Azure management certificate for cloud-based distribution points
- Setting up Azure and creating a cloud-based distribution point.
Module 2: Managing clients on the Internet
- Methods for managing Internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing Internet-based client management
- Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
Lab : Configuring IBCM
- Configuring the Configuration Manager site systems to support IBCM
- Verify the client settings for IBCM
Lab : Configuring Cloud Management Gateway for managing clients on the Internet
- Enabling the Cloud Management Gateway feature
- Creating and exporting the Azure management certificate for cloud-based distribution points
- Setting up the Cloud Management Gateway
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
Lab : Microsoft Store for Business
- Signing up for Microsoft Store for Business
- Microsoft Store for Business
Lab : Deploying Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Setting up syncing with Microsoft Store for Business
- Microsoft Store for Business apps
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Managing and updating an Office 365 client deploymentProPlus
Lab : Office 365 for to support application deployment by using Configuration Manager
- Signing up for an Office 365 trial subscription
- Assigning Office 365 ProPlus licenses to users
- Modifying Office 365 ProPlus options for manual downloads
Lab : Deploying and managing Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Configuring infrastructure requirements to support
- Deploying the Office 365 ProPlus to client devices application
- Configuring software updates to support Office 365
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
Lab : Managing mobile devices by using the Exchange Server connector
- Configuringeing security permissions for Exchange integration
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector
- Managing mobile devices by using Configuration Manager
Module 6: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
- Overview of oOn-premises mobile device management
- Configuring oOn-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager
Lab : Managing mobile devices with an oOn-premises infrastructure
- Configuring PKI for On-premises MDM
- Preparing Configuration Manager prerequisites for oOn-premises MDMmobile device management
- Enrolling a standalone Windows 10 devices for On-premises MDMas a mobile client
This course prepares candidates to take the Microsoft official exam.
Please note the exams are not included in the course and must be booked separately through Pearson Vue.
This course includes:
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Microsoft official courseware
- Online labs (if available)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Exam(s): Not Included
Practice Exam(s): Not Included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Dates and Prices
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can't find the course dates, location or delivery type you are looking for? Fill out the Request Dates form above and we'll try our best to accommodate.
Interact in person with our expert instructors in venues throughout the UK
Participate in live instructor-led sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Learn new skills from our expert instructors, in your own time and at your own pace
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Training?
Highly skilled trainers with real world user experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Learn From Home
Live instructor-led virtual courses available
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
No Hidden Charges
Course materials and equipment are all provided
We can offer custom training tailored to your requirements
Post Course Support
We’ll be on hand to help and answer any questions
Other Related Courses
Follow us for the latest updates
Newport Office: NILC, 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
Cardiff Office: NILC, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Bridgend Office: NILC, Floor 1, 5 Five Bells Road, Bridgend, CF31 3HW
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.